|| Vim SQL Workbench : Provides sql access from vim to any DBMS
||(8.0) * for autocomplete, added all fields
* for autocomplete, in fields insert, added the db type of the field
* for autocomplete, fixed several bugs (now it's working also for subqueries)
* for autocomplete, improved the caching
* for autocomplete, for insert, in the fields part, once a field is inserted,
the next autocomplete will not return it.
* added autocomplete for macros
* for autocomplete, when a subquery is found, is returned as `subquery`,
instead of `#ALIAS#` in the completion menu
* added the possibility to cache several `wbschemaexports`
* added the possibility to follow all the references of a resultset (which
rows is the current row referecing and which rows from other tables are
referencing the current row): see `SWSqlReferences` and `SWSqlReferencedBy`
* added the possibility to fetch the references tree only until a certain
* for filtering and hiding columns, a new query is sent to the database now
* when in an sql buffer, on an insert, if you are in the fields part, you can
see the corresponding value and when on a value in the values part, you can
see the corresponding column (see SWSqlMatch)
* now, you can execute macros just like a query (so no shortcut for
`SWSqlExecuteMacro`); you can do `<leader>c-<space>` on a macro and is going
to be interpreted correctly
* you can now get the sql behind a macro (see `SWSqlGetMacroSql)
* you can choose now to send to the server the macro `sql` query rather than
the macro (see `g:sw_prefer_sql_over_macro` option)
* when autocompleting the list of columns (for example for `SWSqlFilter`), now
for identical identifiers the table part will be added in paranthesis after
the column name
* now, when filtering, you can directly insert the insert sql part for the
current resultset (see `SWSqlFilter`)
* added the `SWSqlGenerateInsert` command, which will generate an insert which
will be coppied in the clipboard
* commands removed: `SWSqlExecuteMacro`, `SWSqlShowOnlyColumn`,
`SWSqlForeignKey`, `SWSqlFilterColumn`, `SWSqlUnfilterColumn`,
* commands added: `SWSqlReferences`, `SWSqlReferencedBy`, `SWSqlFilter`,
`SWSqlUnfilter`, `SWSqlGenerateInsert`, `SWSqlGetMacroSql`,
* added `dbext` comparison - Cosmin Popescu
|| ALE - Asynchronous Lint Engine : Lint while you type in Vim
||(1.6.2) ## Bugs Fixed
* ALE's parsing for `stack-build` has been updated so it will parse errors with leading spaces, as returned by newer versions. #1124
* LSP linters on Windows weren't handling filename URIs correctly. This has been fixed. #1149 - w0rp
|| greens : A green/red/yellow colorscheme
||(2016.12.07) trivally changed MatchParen's color - Yuheng Xie
|| Mark : a little script to highlight several words in different colors simultaneously
||(1.1.12-g) fixed errors when no marks found - Yuheng Xie
|| SearchAsQuickJump : Quick search without affecting 'hlsearch', search pattern and history.
||(1.00) Initial upload - Ingo Karkat
|| SearchSpecial : Generic functions for special search modes.
||(1.10) - ENH: Allow to configure the echoing of successful matches via a:options.EchoFunction.
- ENH: Allow to configure the error messages when there are no matches via a:options.ErrorFunction.
- ENH: Allow to return more search information via a:options.isReturnMoreInfo.
- ENH: Allow to run commands before and after the first search via a:options.BeforeFirstSearchAction and a:options.AfterFirstSearchAction. Needed for SearchManyLocations.vim.
- ENH: Allow to run commands after each search via a:options.AfterAnySearchAction and after the final search jump via a:options.AfterFinalSearchAction. Allow to specify a:options.additionalSearchFlags. Both required for SearchAsQuickJump.vim offset enhancement. - Ingo Karkat
|| spotdiff.vim : A range selectable diffthis to compare partially
||(2.0) Enhanced to indicate the selected lines with a '-' in the fold column. - Rick Howe
|| dbext.vim : Provides database access to many DBMS (Oracle, Sybase, Microsoft, MySQL, DBI,..)
||(26.00) New Features
- New option g:dbext_default_job_show_msgs to control whether information messages are displayed when starting and stop jobs. Regular status messages continue to display.
- New option g:dbext_default_job_pipe_regex to control how to identify and strip piped in files and specify it separately via job options.
- Renamed option g:dbext_default_use_jobs to g:dbext_default_job_enable to better support tab completion for the DBSetOption command.
- Also check for 'timers' when checking for job support.
- Revamped job support. Tested on Windows, Linux and OSX. Works on long running and very short jobs where it was erratic on first release.
- Peter Bagyinszki
|| emacscommandline : makes command-line mode behave more like the Unix command line
||(1.3) Added mappings for following —
• go to first / last line in history (Meta-< and Meta->)
• transpose character under cursor with previous character (Ctrl-T) - Houtsnip -
|| AutoSave : Automatically persist a buffer frequently.
||(1.00) Initial upload - Ingo Karkat
|Displaying 10 of 5486 (more)|