buildmenu : Plugin for managing a list of build targets (so far only with Waf)
| script karma
Downloaded by 399
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|Grab the latest dev version from github: https://github.com/andsten/buildmenu.
If you use the build-tool Waf (http://code.google.com/p/waf), this plugin will
assist you by providing a comfortable sidebar menu which lists major Waf
commands and all existing build-targets of your current project. You can
select one or more targets from the list for building.
See https://github.com/andsten/buildmenu/wiki for a screenshot.
Mappings in the sidebar menu:
select or unselect a build-target from the list. the target
is highlighted in a different color to visualize your choice
start building your selected build-target(s) with Waf. The
resulting build command would usually look like this:
refresh build target list (plugin will run cmd "waf list" again)
You need to set a key-mapping in your .vimrc file to open/close the sidebar
menu (install this plugin and see its help file for details).
This script is still quite young and far from being feature complete.
Planned features for future versions:
* test seriously on windows platform (so far only tested on linux)
* user can add own args to the waf command-line for building
* quick-help in the style of NERDTree (when pressing '?')
* support of other build systems like SCons and GNU Make (if feasible)
* multiselect targets via visual mode
* press 'U' to unselect all
|* unzip the archive into your ~/.vim directory. That should put buildmenu.vim
in ~/.vim/plugin and buildmenu.txt in ~/.vim/doc.
* start vim and run ":helptags ~/.vim/doc"
* enter ":help buildmenu" to view the help page of this plugin
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 184.108.40.206