ctrlp-tjump : CtrlP extension for fuzzy-search in tag matches (tjump/tselect replacement)
| script karma
Downloaded by 544
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|CtrlP extension for fuzzy-searching in tag matches. May be used instead of :tjump or :tselect for IDE-like Goto declaration functionality, which jumps to the declaration in case of one match, and shows quick-search window in case of multiple matches.
Two vim commands are created by this plugin:
* `CtrlPtjump` - go to declaration of the identifier under cursor
* `CtrlPtjumpVisual` - go to declaration of the visual selected text
1. CtrlP should be installed
2. Tags should already work with :tag, :tselect and :tjump commands.
1. Use your favorite method (I prefer Vundle)
2. (Optional) Create mappings:
nnoremap <c-]> :CtrlPtjump<cr>
vnoremap <c-]> :CtrlPtjumpVisual<cr>
1. Move cursor to the Class/Method usage in your code
2. Press c-] (if you have created mapping) or just execute :CtrlPtjump in the command line (or `:CtrlPtjumpVisual` in visual mode) in the command line.
|Unzip into your .vim directory or use Pathogen/Vundle|
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 22.214.171.124