This plug-in is to help send requests to and display responses from RESTful
services in Vim. It's useful for working with REST services that use JSON to
exchange information between server and client such as ElasticSearch.
VRC can be used as a cURL client for simple needs such as getting a
HTTP page response or posting to a form.
* Vim 7.4 (might work with the older versions)
* Execute REST request and display the response on a separate display buffer.
* Make changing/adjusting request body easy.
* Can have multiple REST request blocks per VRC buffer.
* Can have multiple VRC buffers where they all share the same output buffer or
each can have its own output buffer.
* Particularly useful for working with REST services that require the request
body to be sent in JSON such as ElasticSearch.
* Syntax highlighting.
* Supported verbs: GET, POST, PUT, HEAD, PATCH, OPTIONS, and TRACE.
* Support POST data from external files.
* Proper use of cURL commands for HTTP verbs.
* Request body is sent based on HTTP verbs.
- GET, HEAD, DELETE: as GET params.
- POST, PUT: as POST params.
* Remove awkward syntaxes.
- Option `vrc_nl_sep_post_data_patterns` removed.
- GET params can be specified in request body.