rel.vim : Follow and define links to files
| script karma
Downloaded by 98
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|# Vim Rel - Resource links for vim
This is a Vim plugin for following and defining links to other files.
You can define which programs to use to open files according to
the file suffix. It is also possible to define custom schemes for
This script requires at least Vim v8.0.0020 or Neovim v0.2.0.
See [doc/rel.txt](doc/rel.txt) for more info
Please report any bugs and issues here:
## The name
REL stands for Resource Locator and sounds almost like URL if said quickly.
|Unzip in ~/.vim or clone the git repo using your favourite plugin manager.|
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 184.108.40.206
||* rename to rel.vim
* version check: need at least vim 8.0.0020 or nvim 0.2.0
* fix: spaces in #/ search fragment
* recognize markdown links
||* case insensitive scheme and link syntax highlighting
* bugfix undefined variable
* fix doc link
||* Allow defining custom link schemes
* Customizable syntax highlight links recognized by rel.vim
* Enable Jumping to fragment in preview window also
* Arbitrary characters in rel links using url encoding
* Various bugfixes
* Better docs