vim-auf : Format Your Lines And Be Reminded By Coloring
| script karma
Downloaded by 46
Comments, bugs, improvements
script versions (upload new version)
|Actively developed at: https://github.com/umitkablan/vim-auf
JIT format code with Auf on the fly and only your changes easily.
Auf not only formats *only* the lines you edited but also will use highlighting to remind you:
- newly added lines highlighted; those are going to be formatted as you save
- wrong formatted lines are highlighted; those were already there and Auf won't touch them if you don't explicitly
* Features in a Nutshell
- Works with basic command line formatters (clang-format, js-beautify etc.)
- Format only touched lines after a save - JITing.
- Avoid formatting with a bang :w! - accept as is.
- Configurable and sufficient highlighting - changed (to be formatted) lines, wrong-format lines.
- Already defined popular formatters for different filetypes.
- Pure VimScript.
- Automatic formatter selection based on formatter dot-files in project directory - use those settings.
- Vim settings (buffer or global) are respected and defined into formatter parameters.
|Old school way: Put it under plugins/
Modern way: Use pathogen, vim-plug etc.
As the main logic of finding unsaved lines or filtering is built on diff-file processing, you need to install *diff(.exe), filterdiff(.exe), and patch(.exe)* utilities (some call it diff-utils). Windows users might need to install Cygwin with those diff-utils inside.
Also install command line utilities of the formatters you want. E.g. clang-format, jsbeautify..
Click on the package to download.
ip used for rating: 126.96.36.199